[3830] SS CW N9CO Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9CO Single Op LP
From: N9CO@aol.com (N9CO@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:04:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   66
   40:  235
   20:  297
   15:  224
   10:   32
------------

Club:

Comments:

My apologies to all for dropping the "/0" from my exchange after a few hours
into the contest.  It was an attepmt to save time, increase my rate, and reduce
the number of fill request for my check.  It worked, but the added confusion and
the increase in the number of dupes who called wasn't worth it.  It was a lapse
in judgement on my part.  I am a lid.

A big thanks goes out to my good friend Dave (not a ham) who lets me use his
vacation home near Rye, CO.  Mountains in every direction except east.  Station
was setup "Field Day" style, with a 135' ladder-line fed dipole strung up about
30' high between two handy pine trees.  That's it for antennas.  Used my
faithful and trusty TS-930 (with PIEXX cpu board and IRC filters) and homebrew
balanced-line tuner.  TR logging software.

It was great getting a good healthy dose of RF and contesting this past
weekend.
Thanks to all for the Q's and the fun!

Vy 73,
Charlie  N9CO (/0)