[3830] ARRL 160 VO1TA Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VO1TA Single Op HP
From: vo1ta@rac.ca (vo1ta@rac.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 06:12:58 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VO1TA
Operator(s): VO1TA
Station: VO1TA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 6HRS

Total:  QSOs = 237  Sections = 36  Countries = 22  Total Score = 42,282

Club:

Comments:

Could not believe how quiet the band was,not sure if the wx had anything to do
with it we had our first major snow storm Friday night which left about 30 cm of
the white stuff on the ground. Out of the total, 85 were dx q's Between clearing
up the snow and bathroom renovations did not spend much time in the chair.
Thanks for the Q's hope to see you in the 10m test next week  73 Wayne

Kenwood 450
AL80A
160m 1/2 wave dipole@30ft