[3830] NAQP SSB N2CU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N2CU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 04:41:43 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   32    17
   80:   81    31
   40:  114    38
   20:  146    37
   15:  111    32
   10:   57    20
-------------------
Total:  541   175  Total Score = 94,675

Club: WNYDXA

Team:

Comments:

I did these two NAQP's wrong. Should have put in more time in CW and less in
phone. Having a sore throat this weekend didn't help much, either. I'm
considering changing my name to Bob and my call to N6CU, since these were the
most common errors by the other stations. What's up with that? I can see
confusing Bob with Tom, but six with two? Is there a N6CU in the database that
operates more than I do? If there is, I haven't heard him. Anyway, surprised to
have so many stations thank me for being their first NY when I knew others were
on. Even had one guy ask for a QSL if he sent a SASE. Of course I'll QSL! In
spite of being a die hard CW guy, this was kind of fun but the activity just
wasn't there.

73,
Tom N2CU <><