[3830] WPX SSB WO9S SOSB160 HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@qth.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WO9S SOSB160 HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:49:35 -0600 (CST)
                              CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 29-Mar-03, 30-Mar-03

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S
         Category : SO SB HP

 Default Exchange : 59 #

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

  160SSB     172         172        230       114

 Totals       172        172        230       114

    Final Score = 26220 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Running 500 watts to an inverted vee.  No room here in the city
 for Beverages.

 It was amazing how strong the signals from the West Coast were,
 cutting through S9 noise both nights.  Being called by YW4M and
 G4VGO was a treat.  Sorry I could not hear many other callers.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date: March 31, 2003    Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner    Call: WO9S