[3830] DL - DX RTTY CONTEST SV1CIB SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] DL - DX RTTY CONTEST SV1CIB SO/AB/LP
From: "Dimitris" <sv1cib@raag.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:14:28 -0000
                                  -+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2003 -+-

CALL: SV1CIB

CATEGORY:

(X ) A - Single Operator All Bands
(  ) B - Single Operator All Bands Limited Time
(  ) C - Single Operator All Bands Moderate Antenna
(  ) D - Single Operator All Bands Moderate Antenna Limited Time
(  ) E - Multi Operators.

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:        0       0       0       0
40m:        0       0       0       0
20m:      137    1609      39      13
15m:       87     980      31       1
10m:       47     543      18       0
Total:    271    3132      88      14

Total multipliers:                102

Score:             319464

CLUB : R.A.A.W.G.
-----------------

Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

.

 SNAIL MAIL: Dimitris Lianos ( SV1CIB )
             P.O.Box: 127