[3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:38:43 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 30:30

   CW:
  SSB: 1919   127
-------------------
Total: 1919   127  Total Score = 487,426

Club:

Comments:

Friday started off with nothing but ground wave but finally opened to TX and
some Oceania. Saturday morning was a bust to Euro with only a handfull worked.
Saturday evening opened to FL and TX. Sunday morning opened to Europe for about
30 minutes and I was able to pick up about 10 mults then. Sunday afternoon a
lone JA made it thru. I guess the highlight was TF8GX calling in Sunday
afternoon telling me that I was the first USA that he was able to hear. With the
terrible conditions it was still amazing to have the OH, SM, OZ, etc calling in
from over the pole! What a difference a year makes! Thanks everyone! 73's Cort