[3830] HA DX SV1CIB SOABCW LP ( Correction)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] HA DX SV1CIB SOABCW LP ( Correction)
From: "Dimitris" <sv1cib@raag.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:30 -0000
                          2004 Hungarian DX Contest

CALL USED __SV1CIB___

CLASSES:    Single op, all band, Low Power ( CW ONLY )

CLUB: RAAWG

BAND   QSOs   Points   Multipliers
160       0          0          0
80         43         132       14
40         89         195       16
20         104       198       15
15         42         44        0
10         4            4        0

573       X          45               =    25785
points               multipliers                     score

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. "

Snail Mail: Dimitris Lianos ( SV1CIB )
            P.O.Box: 127
            Agrinio - 30100