[3830] NewEngQP W1RH/6(@KA6WHA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1rh@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1RH/6(@KA6WHA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:10:13 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1RH/6
Operator(s): W1RH
Station: KA6WHA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.7

   80:      7        0
   40:      4        0
   20:     64       44
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     75       44  Mults = 42  Total Score = 8,148

Club:

Comments:

All mobile sigs about the same in California.  Had to dig them out of the mud
most of the time.  Thanks to all, especially K1KI, K1EP, N1RR, W1WEF and K1DG.
K1DG must have been going like a bat out of hell.  Every time I did a band
sweep, Doug was in a new county.  Ed and Tom, your respective butts must be
killing you with all the time spent in the mobile but you guys did kick butt.

Heard lots of big YCCC signals from my W6 location at a respectable station.
NB1B, NY1S, KB1H, NT1Y, K1TTT, K1HT (Does Dave really SOLP?), K1JB.  Heck, all
the YCCC signals were loud except the mobiles.

I blew up the 40 meter beam (darn ferrite balun) at my host's station so not
much 40.