[3830] Int Sprint CW W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] Int Sprint CW W1NN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 07:23:45 -0700
                    Internet CW Sprint Contest

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: pa
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   40:    4
   20:  129
---------------------
Total:  133   Total Score = 133

Club:

Comments:

I sure love these int sprints.  Thanks for your work, Tree.  I think I like this
format even more than the regular sprints.  It really gives you something to
copy.  If you want a "meaningful exchange" this is it.  It's funny how so many
QTHs were transformed into names.  I had quite a laugh when the name "Dirt" came
up.

I also like the 2200-2400Z time period for this event.  I hate having to try to
go to bed after operating a regular Sprint - I can never calm myself down.

Seems like I'm usually out of the country when these take place so I think it's
been several years since I operated one. It's a little tough doing this with a
low wire but I held in there.  Hour one was 58 and hour two was 75 so either the
condx or I got better as time went on.  Maybe a little of both.  Also, I
increased my speed from 40 to 42 in the last 30 minutes.

It was great to work G4BUO so many times.  Too bad there weren't more EU
stations (I worked LY2BA just once.).  This contest could be won by a European
in the right condx.

Hope to operate the next one.

73,

Hal (not Bal or Sal) W1NN