[3830] WO9S June VHF SO LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] WO9S June VHF SO LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:38:28 -0500 (CDT)
                     ARRL VHF QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Jun-04, 13-Jun-04, 14-Jun-04

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S
         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : EN61

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND    QSOs      Points     Mults

    6       116        116        46
    2       104        104        29
   222       27         54        14
   432       58        116        21
  1296        3          9         3

 Totals     308        399       113

    Final Score = 45087 points.

 Comments:  Thanks to all who put up with my FM on 222 and RX problems on
1296.  A couple of nice openings (and a few new grids) on 6.  Thanks also
to the tireless rover team of K0PG and K9ILT, and to some East Coast stations
for QSOs on FSK441.  My personal best in this contest.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
 correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree
 to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date:  June 14, 2004   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S