[3830] RAC Day VA3NR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VA3NR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:08:47 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR, BENJAMIN
Station: VA3NR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    3      1       1         1
   80:   16     34       4         6
   40:   34     42       7         8
   20:   56     74       9        11
   15:    9      6       4         5
   10:    4      3       3         3
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  122    160      28        34  Total Score = 140,120

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Multi-op with my oldest son, Benjamin (8 years old).  Most of the SSB QSO's were
made with Ben working the voice keyer, and he made a few contacts live too.
He's got good ears!  Had lots of fun.  Worked about 9 hours between Wed
night/Thurs am, then took time out for family BBQ, fireworks after the test to
finish off a great day.

This will be the plan at VA3NR every Canada Day.  (but next time we'll sneak
away from BBQ just a bit to check 10&15 for mults, hi.)

73, Chris VA3NR & Ben.

[Mk-V Field, Al811 500watts, HF6V, 40M Inv-V at 30', 160M Inv-L]