[3830] DL-DX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:49:15 -0700
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH: AITOS
Operating Time (hrs): 5:59

   80:   13          10
   40:   37          15
   20:  211          51
   15:   21          12
   10:    0           0
-------------------------
Total:  282  3276    88  Total Score = 288,288

Club:

Comments:

TS-850,3el A3s,1/2slopers

First time in this super contest and very pleased with excellent
activity from DL and the world.Six hours format is OK for me ,due
to many other commitments,but I had bad time distribution between
bands,so multiplier total suffered.Excellent propagation on 20 forced
me to stay there most of the time and I had excellent runs and many
good DX.No Packet this time and more CQ then S&P.
Old good WF1B soft used for this one and score recalculated by hand.
Trying other Windows based softwares before contest but never had
such good performance and excellence like this one.

73 and see you in IARU on 15CW from LZ0HQ.

Nasko,LZ9R