[3830] RAC Day VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:20:06 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9       4      3         3
   80:   24      43      9         9
   40:  114     115     11        12
   20:  429    1472     11        12
   15:   43      25      8         8
   10:    6       7      3         2
    6:
    2:
Total:  625    1666     45        45  Total Score = 959,580

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I worked 2 other PEI stations in the first 5 minutes of the contest so I figured
I'd work PEI on all bands/modes. I wound up with only 3 PEI mults. I never would
have thought I'd wind up with the same number of NT mults as PEI mults:) I only
got to 6 NS mults because VE1AWP called in literally in the last minute on 40 CW
and moved to 80 CW for the last QSO of the contest. Never heard VY0RAC.

While there was plenty of Canadian activity in the contest, the saving grace for
me was the hordes of European stations calling in with #1 on 20 meter phone. I
had some great pileups going for a while. I'm sure I set a record for uniques. I
took 908 #1's.

Looks like this is a real log checking horse race with VE3EJ.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT