[3830] ARRL FD N3AWS 1C QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3aws@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N3AWS 1C QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 05:23:54 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0      20      0  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

Operated Sunday morning from the Mayport Naval Station here in Jacksonville, FL
from our RV.  I was parked in the RV/boat storage area on base where we keep the
RV.  I went out there on Saturday night to operate, but we had some horrific
thunder storms and I didn't dare put up the antennas.

Ended up operating three hours and making 20 QSOs altogether.  Rig was my Icom
706 MKIIG running 5 watts from the AUX battery with the generator running.  Had
my Yaesu FT-817 in reserve if necessary.  Antenna was a Hustler mobile with 40,
20, and 15 meter resonators--never worked anyone on 40, though.  Used my Compaq
Presario laptop and QRP Dupe for logging.

Looking forward to next year!

73,  JIm N3AWS/m4