[3830] IARU VE3XD SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3XD SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 07:20:27 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   10      0      7
   40:  141      7     37
   20:  206    141     61
   15:  108    133     42
   10:    1      0      1
---------------------------
Total:  466    193    148  Total Score = 322,196

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My personal best effort in this one. CW was the only way to play well in this
one. It seems to be the favourite mode of IARU contestors. Nice opening in the
last 20 minutes or so to Europe on 15m. This was unexpected but I had just taken
a look after 40 and 20 ran out of new contacts and got a bunch of new ones on
15.

Thanks to all,
73, Don VE3XD

Yaesu Mark V at 150 watts
Cushcraft X7 at 18m and DX-DD inverted vee for 40/80