[3830] IARU K8IR SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K8IR SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 07:58:58 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    4
   80:   25
   40:  130
   20:  317
   15:   92
   10:   15
---------------------------
Total:  583     0     139  Total Score = 233,103

Club:

Comments:

I reminded myself why I don't like to do LP in the summer. Thanks to those
who dug me out of the lowband QRN.  Managed a 6 band sweep with W1AW/0, but
160 sure was tough.

Conditions were not bad.  20 meters was packed with zone 29ers at European
sunrise. 15 was better than I thought it would be, and 10 was good enough
to warrant an occasional check.  40 was noisy, but the VK's and ZL's were
hearing very well at my Sunday sunrise. Worked a bunch from W6 land just
after sunrise on 80, despite the QRN.