[3830] IARU W4PA(@K4JNY) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W4PA(@K4JNY) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:23:50 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4PA
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: K4JNY

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    25           11
   80:    70           19
   40:   497           59
   20:   845           75
   15:   333           49
   10:    63           19
---------------------------
Total:  1833    0     232  Total Score = 1,400,816

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

After doing both modes of WPX and this one it appears the 40 meter beam is
working very well...EU 2 1/2 hours before local sunset, running JA's at local
sunrise - worked about 40 of them this time down there.

Lots of hours running only the top antenna on the high band stacks - 15 meters
had EU signals that were audible on the top antenna, less so on the stack and
not at all on the bottom antenna.  Reinforces that we need a long boom stack on
15 before the winter season.

Ask, and ye shall have...I see the parts lying out in Jeff's yard as I'm typing
this in on his den computer... :-) It's only time and money...right?

Scott W4PA