[3830] IARU OH4MFA/P SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh4mfa@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] IARU OH4MFA/P SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:01:53 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OH4MFA/P
Operator(s): OH4MFA
Station: OH4MFA/P

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: KP22UG
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   46     0      28  Total Score = 3,164

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

IARU Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2004-07-10

   CallSign Used : OH4MFA/P
     Operator(s) : OH4MFA

            Band : ALL
           Power : QRP
            Mode : CW
Default Exchange : 18
      Gridsquare : KP22UG

            Name : Jukka Tarvainen
         Address : Ratakatu 17-19 C 24
  City/State/Zip : FIN-76100 Pieksamaki
         Country : FINLAND

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CCF
         Software: N1MM Logger V3.0.132

      Band  Contacts      Mult     Score
      ----  --------     -----     -----
       3,5         3         2        14
         7         8         8       112
        14        30        14      1078
        21         5         4        60
     Total        46        28      3164

    ** Note that the number of contacts includes dupes **

     Final Score : 3164

             Rig : Elecraft K2, SLA-battery 12 V 7,2 Ah

        Antennas : 10-40 m wire-vertical

         Soapbox : I worked short time during SRAL summer camp from my
portable
   QRP-station.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2004-07-14        Signature : Jukka Tarvainen