[3830] IARU LN2HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6fja@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU LN2HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:29:15 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LN2HQ
Operator(s): LA6FJA, LA9HW,LA6EIA, LA5LJA,LA7EJA,LA5HE,LA7WCA
Station: LN2HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    98     10    25
   80:   265    199    39
   40:   902     53    62
   20:   445   1140    74
   15:   508    162    51
   10:   196    620    44
---------------------------
Total:  2414   2184   295  Total Score = 4,417,625

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

LN2HQ made a better effort this year, which the good chance to get lot of new
interested people for this nice call :) its a excellent contest and we see what
we can do for better effort and strategy.

We worked from many nice QTH's, LA8W , LA7G, LA6FJA, LA6EIA, LA5LJA

Thanks to all which worked us, and congrats to the other HQ's stations.

This score his claimed coz we wait for right convert from SD log which not
include all Zone and Mults on export to Adif.

See you all next year:;) let us hope we can get some extended crew

We had fun time!!!