[3830] NAQP RTTY K4GMH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4GMH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:08:35 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:  160    45
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  160    45  Total Score = 7,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Enjoyed the time I was able to participate - 0100Z to 0520Z. Thunder
and lightning showed up outside the house at 0520Z.
Conditions on 40 meters (only band I have an antenna for)
were marginal due to the thunderstorms in the area.
They were bad enough that I tried to convince Michal,
ET3TK, that he was "KT3TK" by repeatedly asking
for his "state".  Finally, Michal got through to me that
his call is "ET3TK" :>)  Thanks to all who put up with
my multiple  requests for repeats.  Most signals would
have been easy copy except for the thunderstorms
on my end.
Nice to work "J", VY1JA, on forty meters.
Tennessee was well represented in the Contest or at
least from my perspective.  The path length by the
time I started must have been ideal between
this part of Virginia and Tennessee.
Thanks to the folks who take the time and effort to put on this
Contest - it is appreciated.