[3830] NAQP RTTY KE5OG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke5og@brooksdata.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KE5OG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:34:11 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   20    13
   40:  162    47
   20:  142    42
   15:   36    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  360   120  Total Score = 43,200

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Conditions were not good from West Texas at the beginning for some reason. I was
going to make my first serious effort at SO2R but had computer problems. About
five hours in I tried again to open two MMTTY windows in Writelog and it all ran
without a hitch rest of the way. That's why some of you might have received odd
exchanges from me. Was in the wrong window or hit the wrong button. I didn't hit
my goals but certainly learned a lot. Thanks for all the Q's. VY1JA late on 40
and ET3TK on 20 and 5W0DL calling me were highlights. I'm still weak on 80.