[3830] CQWW VHF WD0T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tdravland@pie.midco.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WD0T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:26:42 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T, WB0RWH
Station: WD0T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

    6:  15     11
    2:   6      3
-------------------
Total:  21     14  Total Score = 294

Club:

Comments:

WOW, that was bad!  I can't remember a contest ever seeming like a tooth
extraction! We had no conditions here except the occasional meteor, and
thankfully got WSJT up and going, and the locals got on, or it would have been
even more grueling.

Looks like the RTTY guys had a good time, I should give that a try next go
around.

Thanks for the Q's, and see you in the next test, 73, God Bless! Todd , WD0T