[3830] Fwd: IOTA 9A0CI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Fwd: IOTA 9A0CI Multi-Op HP
From: Zoli Pitman <ha1ag@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
                     IOTA Contest

Call: 9A0CI
Operator(s): 9A6AA 9A6NDX HA1AG HA1TNX HA3NU HA3OV HA6OI
OH1NOA + MR MURPHY

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EU-110
Operating Time (hrs): 24

 Band  CW Qs  CW Mults  Ph Qs  Ph Mults
   80:   197      40      104      34
   40:   384      73      402      63
   20:   343      72      710      86
   15:   105      35       93      46
   10:    19      15       21      20
Total:  1048     235     1330     249

Total Score = 8,430,312

Club:

Comments:

CORRECTED OP-LIST. SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE!

I think all has been said abt the condx what should have
been said...

It was our second visit to Sveti Nikola, with my warmp-up
session at the wwyc meeting in Pazin (tnx agn Hrle, Patrik
etc, - it was great!)

Mt Murphy took the controls even on Thursday afternoon at
the antenna work. Actually I was surprised to see that we
have passed last years score.

Congrats to UU7J team for their great QSO total!

73 !

zoli ha1ag

Ps: I hope this year we don't have to wait log submission
deadline +1 day until the others put the _preliminary_
score here...