[3830] ARRL 160 N2NT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2NT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:42:48 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 655  Sections = 72  Countries = 9  Total Score = 109,026

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Nice relaxing casual operating. No headphones, speaker only. Got home very late
on Friday, missed the first 5 hours.
Did lots of other things while operating like fix my IC765 which quit in the WW
last week after 15 years, and chat on the phone with K3LR on the way back from
VP2V. He said the band sounded good on the phone. I agreed. Is that multi?

Did not tune around much, only CQ'd. Most regulars found me, but some notables
did not. Amazes me how some guys will CQ next to you for hours and never try to
work you. Maybe they were busy too :)

Not much DX heard, but RZ1AWT and SO2R were in for a long time. RO4M/6 was loud
too for a brief period. EU very weak for most of Saturday night. I could just
barely hear F8BPN, and Mau is usually very strong here.
The midwest was working EU much easier, but that's what makes topband so
interesting.

73, Andy N2NT