[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:27:00 -0600 (CST)
                        2005 ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES

GRID SQUARE:   EN61
CALL USED:     WO9S     ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY:  IL

      Single operator multiband

       VALID PTS PER   QSO   GRID SQUARE
       QSOs    QSO   POINTS  MULTIPLIERS
 50 MHz 36     1       36        12
144 MHz 58     1       58        16
222 MHz 12     2       24         6
432 MHz 35     2       70        10

TOTAL  141            188        44      8272

Club participation? Yes
If yes, print the name of your ARRL Active Affiliated Club:

        Society of Midwest Contesters

Interesting storm conditions.  Meteor scatter and SSB QSOs
were much harder to make than usual whereas FM was
largely unaffected.  Enjoyed some ragchews with new
local friends as a result.  Thanks to all for the FSK441A
skeds.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee.

Date:  Jan. 26, 2005   Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S