[3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:37:24 -0600 (CST)
                CQ 160-Meter Contest Phone - 2005

                Call:  WO9S             State:  IL
                Mode:  SSB              Category: SO HP

               128  QSOs        289     QSO points
        x       36      Multipliers
        =       10404   Claimed score

Station Description:    FT990, QRO 2500DX loafing at 500 watts
                        Antenna: Inverted Vee

Operators:  WO9S

Club competion: Society of Midwest Contesters

Remarks:  Just a couple of hours to say hello to friends and troll for
loud DX.  Our noise level in the city makes it hard on SSB.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

        Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S

MULTIPLIER LIST:

        NA:

CT   MA   ME   NH   VT   NY   NJ   PA   MD   AL   KY   NC
FL   SC   TN   VA   AR   MS   TX   OK   ID   MT   MI   OH
WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ON

        DX:  XE