[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cts.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:04:43 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    5     1
   80:   31    15
   40:  140    42
   20:  214    46
   15:    9     5
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  402   111  Total Score = 44,622

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Started out with the intention of having a 'training session' with Jane, KI6AGV
& Juan, W6NOW but due to other commitments I shifted to single op - but for
those confused by the regular "Paul-CA" I had changed to the Initials of the
potential three ops "PJ".

Lots of repeats on that one so will stick to my name next time.  Same old
comments  as in past summer contests...noisey 20 meters and lack of mults
calling CQ so we came up short on mults again.  15 was especially dispappointing
- and 10 was like looking for a 6m opening.

Score was about 18% down...which is about right when we look at the SSN from
about a year ago.

Juna and I hope to work the 'faithful' on our vacation to HP Sept. 1st thru the
13th.

WN6K