[3830] RTTY Roundup W1TY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W1TY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:28:10 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1TY
Operator(s): W1TY
Station: W1TY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:    0
   40:  533
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  533  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 50  Total Score = 54,366

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Assn

Comments:

I only operate 40 meters these day. Wish there was a 40 meter entry class,
but... Had a great time and with 500+ Q's, I exceeded my goals.

Only about a dozen station called that were dupes, mostly in the last 5 hours.

Continued good operators on TTY even if they don't give me the +/- 5Khz that I
would like. :-[

Most memorable.... VK6HD called and I looked at the gray line map. Perfect long
path alignment. Also called by TA1BM with 15 minutes left. Thanks!

Rick W1TY