[3830] NAQP SSB N4ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 06:19:17 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.40

  160:   53    22
   80:  303    50
   40:  316    51
   20:  195    33
   15:  111    22
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  979   179  Total Score = 175,241

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Great Smokies

Comments:

Thanks to w4rk for my only qso on 10 mtrs.  Missed my goal of 1000 qso's by
messing up a time out that took 20 minutes off instead of 30 thus ended up with
9 hours and 40 minutes operating time. Rates were poor when I first went to 75
meters then the band changed and signals got louder. Had the rate meter up close
to 400, but never quite got there.  Missed the second radio at times when things
were slow.  Good show from TCG once again. 73 Don n4zz