[3830] CQ160 CW K7BG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7BG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:10:44 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 9:32

Total:  QSOs = 580  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 15  Total Score = 101,640

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Spent a lot of the first day celebrating birthday and spent most of Saturday and
Saturday evening in the hospital ER at bedside of my son after receiving a call
from the ski patrol saying he caught too much air on a snowboard jump. He tore
up his spleen and was in some pretty intense pain before the morphine started.
Good news is he got to keep his spleen. I guess until he sees someone working
SO2R while boarding down a halfpipe, he won't give up the extreme sports for
radiosport. I did get him to learn the code a few years back, but wudya gonna
do? Maybe now that he is off the slopes for the rest of the season as per docs
orders he'll take up radiosport. Yea right! How about a biathalon where you
board down a pipe, stop at a radio setup, get the rate meter over 200, board
down another one and do it again? Highest total subjective style points X most
mults wins! He should be getting out of the hospital tomorrow.

Thanks for the Q's.

Matt--K7BG