[3830] XE RTTY VA7ST SO1R LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY VA7ST SO1R LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 10:14:17 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SO1R LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   35   10     2
   40:   58  174     5
   20:  192  565    40
   15:   27   81     7
   10:
------------------------
Total:  312  920    54  Total Score = 49,680

Club:

Comments:

* FT920
* N1MM + MMTTY
* 80M - 2 el. delta loop beam aimed E
* 40M - 2 el. delta loop beam aimed E
* 3 el. tribander at 50'

Conditions were so-so here, at times pretty good. Even a little long path to
Africa on 20M Saturday afternoon, which I don't often see. Also think I heard
VK4UC long path on Sunday morning, but couldn't hear him well enough to work.
Good 20M EU opening for me Sunday morning. Had a lot of fun there for a couple
of hours.

15M was disappointing all weekend. So was 40M and 80M Saturday night. Not much
heard beyond NA. Didn't hear a lot of XEs -- worked only 9 in total.

Had a great time and nice to see lots of new calls in the mix again this
weekend. Now on to WPX.