[3830] Rus DX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:28:21 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    85    0        23        22
   80:   261    0        40        48
   40:   300    0        41        55
   20:   555    0        57        66
   15:    99    0        36        22
   10:     4    0         3         1
Total:  1304    0       200       214  Total Score = 3,506,166

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100w   A3s 3ele yagi , 1/2 sloper 80/40 , 1/2 trap sloper 160

Doing this one from home as the weather was so bad previous weeks to
push up the 2 el. quad in the contest site. Having only phased verticals
on high bands I decided that 3el at home will be better.This was a mistake
as the main action was on low bands and slopers at home wasn't as good as
vertical on 80/40 and two Inv.vees on 160 at contest site.
Anyway I'am quite pleased with the result - same QSO number as previous year
but little bit less score.
Special thanks to all the russian stations for great activity
and to all that copy my tiny signal on 160 meters.
The week before RDXC I was in Sofia and join a "Work at height" training
by famous Bulgarian alpinist Petko Totev.This man was two times at mt.Everest
expeditions and train us to safely climb various type of towers , masts etc.
This is a requirement in my new job , so I'am quite happy to have all
necessary hardware to do that.Now I need some 100 footer to climb it :)).
You should see my face at the edge on the rooftop of eight store building,
looking down ,hang clear of the ground at two ropes  brrr  :(.

73 to all and CU next time de Nasko,LZ9R