[3830] SPDX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 05:32:05 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   86   447    35
   40:  170   939    55
   20:  340  2019    69
   15:   47   397    25
   10:    1     2     1
-------------------------
Total:  644  3804   185  Continents = 6  Total Score = 4,222,440

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100w   A3s;1/2slopers

Thanks to SP RVG for great contest.Excellent SP activity.
Set target to 500QSO and 3Meg. points but far exceed both.
Spring conditions were strange and untill 20z had all continents , but NA!
Then 20m open awhile and make some QSOs witn NA.
PA1WLB try a freq. fight later on 40m just when my run started.Usually I QSY'd
as I'm a little pistol,but this time decided to see what I can do.Using some
old
tricks :) I make 20QSO for 20mins , PA1WLB only 3 !!! So just learn your
lesson buddy... sending CQ is not enough ;)).
Thanks for all QSO'S , CU next time  probably in ARI

73 de Nasko,LZ9R(LZ3YY)