[3830] WPX CW LN3Z(LA8AJA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LN3Z(LA8AJA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:23:15 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA8AJA
Station: LN3Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Stavern
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   16
   80:  250
   40:  757
   20: 1296
   15:  224
   10:    0
------------
Total: 2543  Prefixes = 5981  Total Score = 858

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Original plan was to run M/S from LA8W, but suddenly I had the chance to work as
single-op from the newly founded Vestfold Contest Club.

The last antenna was put up just a week ago, so this was a great chance to see
how this station performs and give LA8W some competition. LA3Z has a titanex
vertical for 160/80/40 and a 4 ele steppir yagi for 20/15/20.

LA7MFA entered as single-op from LA8W, and I was suddenly at LA3Z as
single-op.

The plas was off course to take down the Norwegian record, something I did.

Conditions were quite good throughout most of the contest.

Thanks to LA6YEA Paul, for his great hospitality and for letting me use the
station. I bet we will hear more from LA3Z in the future.

Andreas, LA8AJA