[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-9) K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-9) K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 06:44:09 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-9)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  12      8
   40:  17     13
   20:  18      6
-------------------
Total:  47     27  Total Score = 1,269

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP x 2 (SO2R), TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  The 40M dipole that favors the
west is still down.  Friday morning, I walked out in the front yard and the 80M
inverted vee was lying on the ground.  It appears that the center came loose
where it was attached to the tower just below the TH6.  I assume it happened
AFTER the contest, but am not sure.  Will have to use the zepp on 80 also until
I can get the inverted vee back up.  20 M was long.  Closest QSOs were in TX.
No scatter QSOs this week.  40M was also long and the closest QSO was one with
N4OGW in MS.  80M was quiet without enough activity.  Thanks for the GA guys
for getting active.  There were at least three other GA stations QRV this week,
W4ATL, K4LW, and N5VI (thanks for the GA mult, Van!).  73, John, K4BAI.