[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-9) K7NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7nv@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-9) K7NV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:33:40 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-9)

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): :30
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   4      2
   40:  19      8
   20:  21     10
-------------------
Total:  44     20  Total Score = 880

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Seemed like more activity clogging up the active freq's.
Seemed like some of the guys were trying to spread out a little more.
That's all good stuff!

Congrat's to the 60 Q club!

N7ON was on, so I got the NV mult on 80m...that's twice in this
series....cool!

RO is right...having the sun set long after the NS is over is not so good for
west coast guys on 80 & 160. But, since we only compete against ourselves
regionally, everyone gets to share the same headaches...+/- antennas.
Every time RO tells me I beat him in a few pileups I think someday I'm gonna do
good ;-)

Lots of fun as usual, and amazingly different each week.....I sure enjoy
rattling off a few exchanges with you guys each week!

Thanks to everyone for getting on and giving it a blast!

73, Kurt