[3830] ANARTS GU0SUP SOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] ANARTS GU0SUP SOST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:54:44 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOST LP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    2     4     2
   40:   59   227    23
   20:  249  1535    61
   15:   43   117    18
   10:   59   180    19
-------------------------
Total:  412  2063   123  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,522,494

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Either conditions were rather poor, or I was transmitting into a dummy load!
It is hard work when I am working G/F/ON/PA on 20/15, and with such strong
signals. Nice to see 10m open, and surprising to work more on 10m than I did on
15m.
Highlight for me was working FK8HN on 20m for a new band-slot.
Also managed to log 9V, VR2, ZL, BV, BY, and 9M6, but not one VK! I had a
chance at VI9NI, but after calling him, some idiot decided to call me, over and
over and over again. by the time he had finished, the VI9 had gone.

Ah well, it's only a hobby, and meant to be fun! Yeah, right!

See you in Friedrichshafen soon!

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP