[3830] ARRL June VHF W9LAS(K9JS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9js@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W9LAS(K9JS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:04:54 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  543   132  Total Score = 71,676

Club:

Comments:

Wow! That was fun. I might have made 30 Q's in the past on 6 - never had any
equipment nor desire to even try, now I can't wait for the next VHF contest.

I operated from our family cabin in far North Central WI. What was only planned
as a get up there and cut the grass trip turned into a fabulous experience.
Conditions on Saturday afternoon were just perfect up there. Sunday was pretty
much worthless - maybe made 75 Q's.

6SSB     543 * 132
Final Score = 71676 points.

FT1000MP/FTV-1000
SB220 Modified for 6M (loafing at 500 watts)
Steppir 4 Ele w/ 6M passive elements @ 75'

Anybody know of any freeware programs where I could plug the log into to
analyze what grids and distances I worked?

FYI - W9LAS was my Mom's vanity call (SK 20 August 2003) - we aquired it as our
Island Lake Amateur Radio Club Call, if anyone wants a QSL please send to my
K9JS address on QRZ.com

73
Jon
K9JS