[3830] WPX CW OK1QM SOSB80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OK1QM SOSB80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:06:38 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OK1QM
Operator(s): OK1QM
Station: OK1QM

Class: SOSB80 LP
QTH: Marsovice
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:  688
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

FT 1000MP MV Field 100W
Ant dipole at 14 m

Thanks to my friend Milan, OK1NI, who re enabled me to operate from his land
(700 m above the sea level and beautiful countryside around). We tried to
complete the existing and well working 80 m dipole about Inv L and I expect
great things of that. But on the Inv L with 60 radials came equal or even
weaker signals regardless of direction or distance so I didn´t use it almost
at all. We will concentrate on the second antenna before CQWW Contest.
I read some stations complaining QRN but I had no problem with that. Another
big progress I got is my new computer (notebook Fujitsu Lifebook) that doesn´t
cause any interference to radio. I am also very satisfied with the logging
software N1MM used in the second contest.
Thank you very much to all of you who gave me points and also made another
great contest.
Hope to see you soon.

73, Jan, OK1QM