[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-16) N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-16) N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:20:47 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-16)

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .50
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      4
   40:  19     13
   20:  18      8
-------------------
Total:  44     25  Total Score = 1,100

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Still fighting computer issues;logging restored but still sending everything by
hand.  Rate was steady - 16, 14, 14 in 10 min segments with 26 different
stations worked and highest score so far (sorry Kurt, but you built up a pretty
solid lead and it's spurred me on to greater achievment). Thanks to N3BB's good
ears, finally broke through west coast fog on 80m.  The pileups seemed somewhat
less troublesome this week, so maybe we're collectively establishing a better
rhythm.

Many new calls worked -- good to see KU8E, KO7X, KI7Y, KA9FOX, W6NOW.

NS seemed to spring to life on virtually dead bands in the West.

Please continue to feed in your comments on the NS Ladder, either via this
reflector or to me directly at n6zfo@arrl.net. And continue to tell friends
what fun awaits them on Thursday night.  There's some sentiment for a longer
NS; but if you like the 30 min format, please also speak up and say so. The
"out-of-breath" feeling that 30 mins provides may in fact be part of the
attraction.

Will look forward to seeing you all next week.

73 Bill N6ZFO