[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-23) K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-23) K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:49:21 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-23)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  18      7
   20:  27     11
-------------------
Total:  49     22  Total Score = 1,078

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 w, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  First time doing this
event without SO2R setup.  One of my MPs is already at KU8E's QTH where we will
be QRV in ARRL FD as W4AN, practicing for WRTC in Brazil next month.  As a
results, I think my QSO total was about average, but my multiplier total was
way down.  I missed a number of mults on 40 and 80 that I might have worked
with SO2R and the number of duplicate QSOs was probably up from what I might
have had otherwise.  We had a bad thunderstorm earlier in the evening that cut
my tennis team practice short.  As a result, QRN was quite bad, especially on
80.  Nevertheless, I did work N0AT in MN on 80 and heard KO7X quite well, but
got beat out by N9CK.  Welcome to N0AT and N5RZ/M, new for this week.  Also,
congrats to N3BB/5 for quite a nice NM entry.  That wasn't from the car was it,
Jim?  Thanks for all the QSOs and the half hour of fun.  73, John, K4BAI.