[3830] ARRL FD WA8REI 1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD WA8REI 1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:43:54 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  257     3       0  Total Score = 2,585

Club:

Comments:

Tnx all who dug my QRP signal out and had the patience to complete the exchange.
 Many other polite ops out there who tried but said something on the order of
"sri, nil, pse later."

I submitted for 650 bonus points which would put my score at 3235.  Not as good
as last year, but I had 10 visitors, and spent considerable time with them.
Still, 67 ARRL Sections worked.

FT-897D at 5 watts; Hustler 4BTV vertical ground mounted and 5 radials for all
40/20/15 Qs; end fed 86' longwire for 80 m. Qs; Z100 tuner; AC/Delco Voyager
105 Amp-hour deep cycle battery; Dell Latitude LM laptop for logging with N3FJP
software.

QTH was a clearing in the Tuscola State Game Area, state-owned forest, SE of
Caro, Michigan.  It was only a mile off a state highway, which prompted quite a
few visitors to stop by.

Wx: clear skies the entire weekend!  41F Sat. morning; 101F in the sun Sat.
afternoon (85F in shade); 50F Sun. morning; 80F Sunday afternoon before a cold
front came through.

Good to catch AK, HI, VI sections.  Long live QRP, CW, and contesting!  --Ken