[3830] ARRL FD AA3B 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cwtrench@sprynet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AA3B 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:15:32 -0700

  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The total score includes the following claimed bonus points:

  100% Emergency power                            100
  NTS message to ARRL SM/SEC                      100
  W1AW Field Day Message                          100
  Submitted via the Web                            50

Total Bonus Points                                350

Thunderstorms and heavy rains stayed to my south and I did not lose anytime due
to weather.  I did sleep for two hours when the generator ran out of gas at
0620z.

I rented a 5 KVA generator for the weekend.  I think it was very tired at the
end of the contest.  It was running rough and actually walked itself about 5
feet from where I originally set it up.

I think my 20 year old TS940S may have seen its last contest.  It is the second
radio in my SO2R set up.  It was also very tired at the end, but produced 360
contacts.

Lots of dupes - 50.

This was my best Class 1E FD effort.  Here are my historical Class 1E FD
results:

YEAR    QSO

1996    1049
1997    1161