[3830] ARRL FD N0FP 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ford@cmgate.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N0FP 2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:46:32 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: N0FP
Operator(s): AC0W,K0IR,K0MPH,K0TO,KC0HST,KC0JFY,N0FP,W0RK,WA0MHJ
Station: N0FP

Class: 2A LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   366    138
   40:   527    248
   20:   412    845
   15:   112      8
   10:
    6:           10
    2:            1
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1417   1250     0  Total Score = 9,518

Club:

Comments:

Another great FD!  Weather was raining at the start, with lots of noise and QRN.
 But spirits were high and the rigs kept running.  Special thanks go to our
helpers, Ray-KE3QY, John-NG0R, and of course Ricky for the use of his fork lift
again.  We managed to get the EM people from the County this year.  They were
impressed with all the hustle and bustle on Saturday AM.  Still plenty of room
for improvement.  Our only GOTA op, Mitch-KC0JFY landed about 317 Qs all by
himself.  Somehow we gotta find a deeper GOTA bench so the new coach points can
be useful.  See ya in 2007, es tnx fer all the Qs!
Ford-N0FP