[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-30) W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(6-30) W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:57:25 -0700
                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (6-30)

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:   9      6
   40:  17     10
   20:  18     11
-------------------
Total:  47     30  Total Score = 1,410

Club:

Comments:

Finally no thunderstorms around and bands were in good condition in Kansas
tonight. Nice to hear new calls every week, as well. Missed my second radio
from last week especially the last ten minutes when I went for mults instead of
Qs. Also took down my NE bev so our pasture could be hayed. Forgot about that in
the heat of the moment and the band got really really quiet when I was hoping
for some help with 80 and 160m. Still managed a personal best this week in Qs,
mults, and score.

Happy 4th to all. See you in two weeks!

73, Bob, w0bh