[3830] N3BB 9/1 NS Practice

To: 3830@contesting.com, ctdxcc@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] N3BB 9/1 NS Practice
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:21:08 -0500
Wow, did I need this! Did a lot wrong. Had the NA file set for "no dupes."
TR froze on me in the middle of an N9CK QSO that never happened due to
that. I got into some strange mode. QRM was really tough on 40 and I was
not able to get most people-got beat out a lot. My apologies for some poor
lid moves with N9CK and N6RO.  All in all, a very tough go for me. 20
closed up and only N6RO, N9CK, and W7WA were there at the end.

Congrats to W7WA, N6RO, and W0YK for some snappy operating and good numbers.

Based on tonight, I have a long way to go before the real thing.

40 meters 27 12
20 meters 13   5

Total         40Q 17M  680 points