[3830] Rus RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 01:59:48 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ESBA Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:
   40:
   20:  573  5275   110
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  573  5275   110  Total Score = 580,250

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft
Amp:-      ACOM1000 750 Watts out
Rig:-      IC-756

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Enjoyed doing the single band as you don't have to
think too much about ''to change or not to change''

Band stayed open here for around 20 hours which was
unexpected as I thought that I would have my feet up
with a glass of wine in hand watching the football on
the telly by 18Z.
Condx were pretty good throughout, the Americas started
to come in sporadically at around 1400Z then I had a good
Americas run from 1730Z ish to 2100Z ish.
Best hour was 49.

CU in the SAC on the 16th - hope that it is not as tough
as last year !!

73  Steve.