[3830] All Asian SSB K6QK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6qk@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB K6QK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:30:22 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6QK
Operator(s): K6QK
Station: K6QK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: San Diego, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  110   110
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  110   110  Total Score = 4,950

Club:

Comments:

This was my first All Asia contest.  I shouldn't be surprised but I was
disappointed by the absolute dominance of the JA's.  Being on the other side of
the International Date Line sure has a profound impact on ones operating
strategy.  Friday night was my best effort and Saturday was tought to run
anything.  I had good signal reports but the stations just weren't there in
significant numbers.  Twenty meters was it for me because I don't do middle of
the night for 40.  My feeling right now; maybe next year and only a maybe.

73,
Harv
K6QK