[3830] NA Sprint CW W7WHY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W7WHY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:11:51 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   44
   40:   57
   20:   57
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That was fun.  I was supposed to work late, but got someone to relieve me as I
had "something really important" I had to do tonight.  Figured I would have to
miss most of the test, but managed to get in about 3 hours.

Forty meters is still my downfall.  Worked the first 50 stations in a short
time, but had to struggle for the next 50 on 40 meters.  Just can't seem to get
anything going there.  It is still daylight here and can hear the East coast,
but they can't hear me.  I put up a vertical for 80 and that seemed to play
pretty well.  See 'ya Thursday night.  73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1   TS-450SAT + SB-200 about 500 watts
Radio 2   FT-840

N1MM Logger 6.9.2 software

hoimebrew 2 el 20 meter monobander
40 meter vertical