[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:42:39 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 3:35

   80:   36
   40:  114
   20:   49
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski Bums

Comments:

Good condx for this cw sprint - not bad for the bottom of the solar cycle.  Lots
of section mults worked here (41).  Missed KS, LA, and NV who I heard in there
but couldn't get thru the pileup to work them.

Nice to work Grand Mesa Ski Bums team mates K0FX, K0EU, and KO7X who I caught
at least on one band.  Nice to hear Steve N2IC in so loud from NM on all three
bands.  Sounds like his work on antennas is paying off.

Was tired at the beginning of this sprint as did some September VHF QSO Party
contacts and I had to take my 92 yr old mother to the hospital as she was
feeling poorly.  And, my father needed some help during the middle of the
sprint.  I'll get the full 4 hours in next time.

73 Ken